The ESCO Europe annual committee meeting consists of industry thought leaders from across the European ESCO industry, helping advise the conference management on the defining trends, challenges and discussion points that ought to feature in the conference. We are confident that with their advice we can continue to deliver the top ESCO event of the annual calendar.
We would like to thank the following committee members for their contribution to this year's conference programme:
- Arnaud Le Bel Hermile, Head of Schools Project, City of Paris
- Rüdiger Lohse, Head of Section Energy Service Development, KEA Climate Protection and Energy Agency Baden Württemberg
- Paolo Bertoldi, Action Leader, European Commission
- Tobias Huber, Chairman, European Association of Energy Services Companies, eu.ESCO
- Alf Kristian Enger, Project Leader, Regional Council of South Østerdal
- Sergio Zabot, Professor, Politecnico di Milano
- Timothee Noel, Project Officer, EACI, European Commission
- Rafael Herrero, President, ANESE
- Ana M. Costa, Business Development Manager - Architectural & Auto, LLumar - Eastman
- Antonio Ciccarelli, CEO, SEA Servizi Energia Ambiente S.r.l.
- Piermatteo Cai, Administration managing director, Interesco
- Daniele Forni, Chief Technology Officer, FIRE
- Cristiana Fragola, Europe Regional Director, C40